Terms and Conditions
- Holiday Price - your holiday price is guaranteed for the agreed letting period, once a deposit of 25% of the total value has been received. The deposit is non-refundable and we strongly advise you to insure your holiday as soon as your booking is confirmed. The deposit is payable at the time of booking, with the final balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival. Full payment is due if the booking is within 8 weeks of arrival.
- Check in - check out - Check in is 4 pm on day of arrival. Please advise if it is going to be later. Check out on your day of departure will be 10am unless prior arrangement.
- Changeover days - Flexible Arrival and Departure days. Long weekend and weekend lets are available please request further information from the owners.
- Breakage deposit - a breakage deposit of £250 or 300 Euros will need to be paid at the time of the final payment. This will be in the form of a direct transfer to a UK or French bank account. This will be refunded by bank transfer within 10 working days from the end of your stay, less the cost of any breakage/damage. We ask you to report any breakages or damage however minor to the owners immediately.
- Sleeping capacity - you must include all members on the booking form in your party. Under no circumstance must the declared number be exceeded unless agreed in advance. We reserve the right to deny access to persons not named on the booking form.
- Care of the Gîte - we ask you to respect the property, its contents and all amenities provided. You are requested to dispose of all foodstuffs on your departure and to leave the gîte in the same clean and tidy condition that you found it. We reserve the right to charge a one off cleaning fee of £50 to cover any exceptional cleaning requirements at the end of your stay. We ask you to take particular note of cleaning the hob, oven and BBQ before you leave in order to avoid an additional charge.
- Electricity & water. - The cost of electricity and water is included.
- Linen - all gîte linen is included in your rental charge. We ask that the gîte bathroom towels are not used around the pool. We provide Beach / Pool towels at no extra charge.
- Swimming pool - the pool is normally open between all day between May to October, depending on the season and weather. Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children using the pool area. Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult at all times. There is no life-guard on duty. Paying guests use these facilities at their own risk. The pool is for the use of paying clients only and not their visitors. No crockery or glass is allowed around the swimming pool area, plastic tumblers are provided in the gites. We ask you not to use the Parasols when it's windy for obvious reasons.
- BBQ - each gîte is equipped with a free standing BBQ. Please ensure it is cleaned thoroughly on your departure.
- Code of conduct - we want our guests to enjoy a relaxing and enjoyable time at the gîtes. We therefore view antisocial behaviour very seriously, and in extreme circumstances we reserve the right to terminate bookings with immediate effect and no refund.
- Cancellation - if you cancel your booking with us, the following payments will become due:-
- Within 8 weeks of arrival – 100% of invoice amount
- Between 8 weeks & 12 weeks of arrival - 50% of invoice amount
- More than 12 weeks of arrival - deposit forfeited.
- If we have to cancel your booking, any monies paid will be refunded in full. We shall try to find alternative accommodation, but will assume no further liability
Note: We recommend all our guests take travel insurance.